Welcome To Rochester Minnesota
Rochester is consistently ranked one of the most livable cities in America, including being named the #1 City in America for the Best Place to Live, and the designations All-American City and Star City. We are known as a community with genuine hospitality among our 2.5 million annual visitors. With a population of 100,000, Rochester has a "small town feel and warmth — "Minnesota Nice."
When you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your real estate professional. I know how stressful moving can be. The complexity of the real estate process can be overwhelming.
I have the knowledge, experience, and the customer service background necessary to make the real estate process go as smooth as possible.
David's clients speak out:
"Mr. David Birka truly exemplifies his motto: "Serving your best interest is my only interest." David went far above what we would have expected from any real estate agent. His kindness and caring, in what can be quite an emotional process, was a blessing to our entire family."
-Ed & Linda, Mayo Clinic, USA President's Council on Physical Fitness
David's General Background
- David blends a down-to -earth, friendly personality with a lengthy track record of service excellence in his business career. David has what it takes to make your home sale, home building project, or home purchase, a hassle-free experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing & Public Relations from St. Cloud State University
- Over 14 years of innovative marketing and public relations experience; meeting and exceeding sales by 158% annually within a global company
- Over 20 years of service excellence; accolades include: Million Dollar Producer, Gold Club, Rep of the Year, Top Performer,Six Nominations into the Circle of Excellence, recipient of several Customer Service Awards
- Continuing Education (Short List): Principle Centered Leadership, Marketing Advantage, Strategic Marketing, Negotiation Skills; Win/Win Solutions, Situational Sales Negotiation, Interpersonal management Skills, The Quality Advantage, Professional Selling Skills III.
"...Immediately, David grasped the difficulty of the situation. he efficiently planned a whirlwind tour of the city and quickly honed in on our likes and dislikes, showing us affordable, clean and stylish homes. He listened to our requests and found us a beautiful new town home with a spectacular view and easy access to a bike and running trail..." Helena and Erik
- Million Dollar Producer in Real Estate
- BS Marketing and Public Relations, St. Cloud State University
- Member of Minnesota Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Graduate of Realtor Institute, GRI
- Accredited Buyer's Agent, ABR
- Certified Internet Agent, CIA
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNS
- Certified HUD Agent
- Certified Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist, CMIS
- Certified Lending Tree Specialist
- Maplewood Homes Builder Representative
View David Birka's Resume
"...will always remember your support and friendship during these significant transitions..." Barbara & Joel
David's Specialties & Expertise
Assessing market value for your home with the current relevant market data and resources. Strategically market and network within the MLS community, and the World Wide Web, to gain maximum exposure and achieve top dollar of client's property.
Service specializes in relocation and new construction, providing professional negotiation for experienced and first time buyers, with low pressure and strict attention to detail. Clients receive daily automated search results from MLS.
- New Construction and Residential homes in Rochester and SE MN
Finding the right builder, coordinating plans and activities, obtaining product samples, bids, providing photographs of progress, and electronically communicating all information. Recognize quality building materials and building techniques.
- Rochester Residential Real Estate
Being a native to Rochester, David knows the Rochester Real Estate Market, he knows the companies and people that best serve the local real estate industry.
- Customer Service
David supplies knowledge and services that most people don't think of in a buying or selling real estate transaction
With over 20 years of negotiation experience, David's mission statement is: Serving Your Best Interest is My Only Interest
- Foreclosure and Short Sale Property
- Development Land and Acreage
"...Ultimately, with his attention to detail, responsiveness and energy, David made our home buying process and all that came with it smooth and free of glitches. David is a hard worker and he knows the business. His only interest truly is serving your best interests..." Jonathan & Leslie
David Birka • Coldwell Banker AYS • 2510 Superior Drive NW • Rochester, MN 55901 • 507-250-1000 • email@example.com • site map